Well, duh.  Thanks, Steven.   This Linux is a whole new world <g>.  You get
into a rut of feeling there are only a few available options when you run
into problems (like re-installing the OS) when you use Windows for so long.
Thanks again.

Glenn

--
 15:33:00 up 4 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.22, 0.31, 0.14