Joe Hill wrote:

>Please set your line wrap at 72 characters or less, many people's mail
>clients cannot handle such huge paragraphs. In your mail apps prefs,
>there should be something to set this.

Sorry, there is not.  I am using a webmail client
currently since my Mandrake installation is down
while I try to figure out the problem with X.

According to the Nvidia forums, I am not the
only person with this problem but that is of
little comfort.  I will try to put in CR's
in future messages to force the wrap to some-
thing more normal.  How is this?