On Wednesday 18 Jun 2003 12:54 am, Ralph Bagwell wrote:

> I have a system connecting to the web  (using the "nonfb" option) and the
> names of the four programs that didn't load.

You stand a better chance of getting an answer if:
1. You tell us the names of the four programs.
2. You tell us the error messages if any when you tried to install them.
3. You don't post in HTML. Many people here filter it out to reduce spam.

> How can I attempt to install them.

You can try again by going to Mandrake Control Center, selecting Software, Add
Software, and selecting the programs. Without knowing which programs they are
no one can tell you how likely that is to work.

--
Richard Urwin