I've been a Windows user for a very long time, an' an off
again, on again Linux newbie for a coupl'a years now.  Netscape
for Linux is just about as good as any version out there.  When
they added Communicator, I started using IE.  I grew to like IE,
one'hellof'alot'bettr'n Nscrape.  I find myself in about the same
situation now, 'cept IE's not an option any more, any time soon.
Besides Flight Simulator, I don't reckon Bill's gonna port IE to
Linux.

        So in a short time I've gravitated to using StarOffice
for NewsGroups (a lot like IE), and lately, Kmail.  Still stuck
in NutScrape for surfin, with the exception of clickin' on links
in emails.  That brings up Kfm.  Well, guess what I found out....
(sorry if this has been beat to death)?

        If you're a Win/Linux user like me, and you used IE to
surf a lot, you've got a whole bunch of bookmarks in your Windows\
Favorites folder, right?  You're in luck then. Copy your Favorites
folder to   /.kde/share/apps/kfm/bookmarks/   and start usin Kfm
to browse.  A gaar_run_teeeeed fix for NS!  All your URL's will
be right there workin' in the folders you put 'em in.
--
..      Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      .