Well, thanks

Netscape is bloated and buggy

IE is taking your computer's life to the mercies of the script kiddies,
BIG TIME.  You can open a web site and be destroyed in a single step.

But kfm is pretty much OK as long as you don't visit too many sites with
*.asp files and don't run it as root.

StarOffice with Java enabled works pretty well except for those infamous
*.asp sites.  I have had to discontinue e-business with more than a few
because they have become inaccessible to any browser I am willing to
use, including Netscape.

But Communicator seems to be a rather nice email program if you don't
mind the memory overhead.  It is almost as error-ridden as FrontPage for
HTML, though.

Civileme