Hi

I noticed on last boot up that I am getting a failed message for ACPI.

Can anybody tell me where I find the log to see why this is failing.

Somebody else on this list asked a while back and as far as I can see
from reading the thread nobody answered on this particular question.

John

--
I  have dreamed a dream but now that dream has gone from me.

MSN:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                ASCII ribbon campaign /\
ICQ:    92791912                               - against HTML email \/
                                                           & vCards /\