On Friday 20 Jun 2003 4:24 am, eric huff wrote:

> Well, this is an area where i get picky. Here's what the browsers
> lack (or i have been unable to find).  Now keep in mind, i have
> only recently started using the side panels, so some of this is not
> such a big deal.  I still like the pulldown better, and that's
> where most of my "lackings" are:

As I said, I haven't tried pulldown, but hide sidepanel (f9) is useful
and displays your bookmarks the way you choose to.

> Mozilla:  Can't make the bookmarks show up as sorted in the
> pulldown, other than that, it's features are great.  Unfortunately,
> the bugs i get with the mandrake release (like text boxes not
> taking input) are making me wait til i get around to dling from
> mozilla, or an update comes out.

I had problems like that with an older release.  It sounds broken to
me, as I have no problems at all of that kind now.  I installed it
with the distro, but it didn't work at all, so had to uninstall and
re-install.  If you haven't tried that, save your dotMozilla folder
elsewhere and re-install.  You might find that all is fixed.

Can't offer any more advice, though.  The f9 trick works in Konqueror,
too, if that's any help.

Anne