On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:21:09 +0200
"Johan Scheepers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> As it is if I skip a day or two I found up 785 messages waiting on
> server.

This is why sometimes, to be frank, they just get missed in the sheer
number of posts. I have many times said "oh, I know the answer to that
or could find one..." then get distracted, then it's marked as read so
next time I don't notice it.

I will try to do much better with this in the future, I've been on this
SCO stuff too much lately.

I see nothing wrong, BTW, with re-posting after a reasonable amount of
time, someone mentioned 3 days, I think that's a little bit too much to
ask. There's nothing wrong with making a second request within say 48
hours, esp if it's a bigger system prob.

One thing with web forums, they always had that link, "view unanswered
posts"...that would be very usefull...

doin my best! well, someone's best...
--
+ Joe Hill