At 10:58 AM 6/22/2003 -0400, you wrote:
On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 10:21, Johan Scheepers wrote:
<snip>
or just post again,  adding "note; no help in three days" to the subject
line.
it may well be that in with the other mail, your question was just
missed, or no-one knew the answer. Asking again, and adding something
like "can anyone hear or help me" might at least get an answer of "no, i
are 'tupid".

*giggles* I can volunteer to post the "no, i r tupid" responses. :D

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert