On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 23:14, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 22:02, Aron Smith wrote:
>
> > > Espanol es muy facil comprender
> > However He DO speak fluent Redneck (A BIG help in Aussieland)
>
> Being able to speak "redneck" can get you quite far in Oz; the two are
> quite similar in approach, usage and terminology. Epiphanies are also
> used here as they are in the "South" as it were...but I've yet to find
> parallels to:
>
> "Easy as pulling a greezed strang outta cat's ass"
>
> -or-
>
> "If Mamaw had nuts, she'd be Papaw"
On this one rember that Southern Women can be scary
1. They pick you up in a bar
2. they kick your A.. at pool
3. They stand back to back with you in the barfight (that they started)
4. give the best loving a man ever had
5. she will get a job and help you

BUT IF YOU EVER MAKE HER MAD they will never find your body
(I shure miss them)