Yes, ultimately Hatch is responsible, but while ignorance is no reason for
absolute immunity, Why would a politician who is a magnet for liberal arrows
knowingly allow this error while at the same time trying to fight the
problem.
I was the only person in the State of Wisconsin to win a reversal of a trial
judge on a Constitutional parental rights issue....While still making lots of
errors due to my just learning the law.  I'm active in the legislature, raise
a daughter while single, homeschool, music, writing, sustainable agriculture,
enviromental issues, organic farming, scratch make ALL my own food, raise
most of it, bake bread daily, fix and build everything, still have friends,
active in church, am a LINUX NEWBIE...
AND GUESS WHAT???
I screw up sometimes.
The sometimes sometimes come close together.
Keith