On Monday 23 June 2003 11:37 pm, Keith wrote:
> The WEBMASTER is at fault NOT ORIN HATCH...
>
> On Friday 20 June 2003 12:06 am, Aron Smith wrote:
> > >
> > > Mark:
> > > Thanks for this excellent link. I'd seen another version of this story,
> > > but it didn't have all the juicy material about the other senators (and
> > > Continental Airlines as well) who are evidently doing the same damn
> > > thing.
> > > -- cmg
> > >
> > > There has always been two forms of Justice ours and theirs

> > > Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
> > > Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
Senator Hatch needs to think before he spouts, orates or otherwise inserts
foot in mouth.  He said,  paraphrased a bit maybe, " there is NO excuse for
piracy or copyright infringement"  key word "NO excuse".   His site his
responsibility, no excuses, therefore frag his computer.  Now, let us find a
more reasonable and less distructive solution to the problem. Not to include
the current DMA foolishness.
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842