At 12:45 PM 6/25/2003 +0100, you wrote:
On Wednesday 25 Jun 2003 5:37 am, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 14:22, Roland Hughes wrote:
> > I have done 3-4 install's and everyone was different. I think
> > mandrake is becoming like windows ( I am joking!).
> > Roly
>
> It's really funny that last October I tried to point this out to
> people on the list, but no one believed me...

I don't remember that, Stephen.  I for one would have agreed with you.
It's been so since I started using Mandrake with 8.0.  Of course,
Femme's experience has probably run through all the possible
combinations <g>

Anne

heh so far ya... sorta

i swear each time I install its a new adventure in errors & tracking down weirdness.

FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert