From: John Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 3:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Vote for Mandrake!

On June 25, 2003 11:00 am, Inhabitant of Zion did come from Mt Siani and
speak:
> I was surprised that Gentoo is so popular.
>
> I've never used it myself and never had anybody ever recommend it to me
> either.
>
> John

I'm surprise too.  Also surprised the Debian is as popular as it seems.
Unless Gentoo and Debian geeks are even more vociferous than the rest of us.

As for the Red Hat-SuSE-Mandrake numbers they are about what I expected them

to be.

ttfn

John