Also, I could be wrong here, but the polling method
MAY be faulty.  I'm suspicious of Gentooers - maybe
this is what they do: Go to the site, place the vote,
clear the cookies, refresh the page, place the vote,
rinse and repeat...?  If you sit there and refresh the
page you'll notice at least 3 votes every 5 seconds -
steady stream or something else?

Now if we see the Mandrake popularity go thru the roof
we'll know whats going on ;)

--- Miark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We have to put these things in perspective: it's not
> a scientific pol.,
> It may just be that more Gentoo types hang around
> Novell. And the
> Gentoo people probably told all their friends to
> vote to make it look
> more popular. How despicable :-D
>
> Miark
>

> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:00:59 +0100 Inhabitant of
> Zion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I was surprised that Gentoo is so popular.
> >
> > I've never used it myself and never had anybody
> ever recommend it to me
> > either.
>

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?