On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 05:45, MWafkowski wrote:
> Joe - Now wait...I respect your opinions and you bring up some troubling
> issues.
>
> On me little home network here I've got seven machines, three Linux, two XP,
> one Win 2000 and
> this scrawny little p133 laptop I'm writing on with Win 98.
>
> Do I have to worry about interbreeding across the LAN?! Anxiously awaiting
> your instrucions.
>
> Peace,
> Mike Wafkowski

Oy - I thought that SOMWEWHERE within the M$ EULA it strictly prohibits
having an unlicensed home network - especially a home network SHARING
ANYTHING AT ALL as it's against the EULA  to share
data/information/files between the Windows OS and ANOTHER OS -
specifically one that's illegal.

I assume you've got your M$ license for both the XP machines AND the one
Win2k machine AND the Win98 machine? AND you've got the licenses either
taped to the CPU or readily available should the M$ License Patrol stop
by for a quick check up?

I'd truly hate to think that you MIGHT be running not only an ILLEGAL OS
like LINUX, but having bootlegged copies of LEGAL SOFTWARE like
Windows...

(g)
--
Sat Jun 28 17:45:01 EST 2003
 17:45:01 up 3 days, 17:31,  4 users,  load average: 0.93, 0.94, 0.97

Minors in Kansas City, Missouri, are not allowed to purchase cap pistols;
they may buy shotguns freely, however.