I should have also mentioned that you can view print jobs using any browser on
your local network with the CUPS administration tool simply by entering
http://localhost:631   (replace localhost with IP address if using a different
computer)

On previous versions of Mandrake I was able to cancel jobs using the CUPS
admin tool, but for some reason I cannot with 9.1  YMMV

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net