Hi all,

My desires are meet. Thanks to all who replied. Actually, you could have said "why don't you look through the menus, bozzo." - I wouldn't have been offended, honestly. I am totally new to Linux, and I am amazed at the stuff I have just found while following the advice to find the print manager.

I'm off to have a real look,

Cheers,
Chris K.