On Saturday 28 June 2003 03:57 pm, Tsyko wrote:
> If you boot of the windows cd again go to the dos prompt and type ´fdisk
> /mbr´ without the quotes and this should take away the lilo partioning...
>
> That´s how I have done it in the past.

THANK YOU!

it works now.  i'm happier now  :)

now i have to diagnose hardware and see what it's power problems are although
it could've been software problems.  once i figure that out, it's time to try
to find an ethernet card for it to hook it up to the router and get it
onilne.  thanks again!

Mike