On Sunday 06 July 2003 5:35 pm, Tsyko wrote:
> Good day
>
> how can i set my user up with root privileges?
>
> Thanks

Tsyko,

Setting yourself up with root privileges can be VERY DANGERIOUS! if you don't
know, the power of root learn( if you already don't know that is..) to su to
root! example...if your account gets "cracked" not hacked!! and your account
has root privileges, the cracker who cracked your account has root privi..
I'm sure you can see where this will lead....... I'm sure others will tell
you the same. su is the best..IMHO... good luck
--
Gavin
c/o GES