In a message dated 03/27/2000 8:31:00 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> You need to pick up a basic book on Linux (or even Unix), it will explain
>  the concept of security on this operating system.

I've tried this as well...and had no success in understanding the book...I
picked up 'Running Linux,' published by O'Reilly, and don't really understand
anything in it.  We learn better by doing than reading, which is what I'm
trying to do, with very little success.

'A Slave To The Drive To Obsession-
A Spirit With A Vision, Is A Dream With A Mission'
                                -Rush 'Mission'

-Chris

Rasputin
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/rasputin1/Rasputin.html