Thanks lanman,

Nice to know that at least one person in Canada has an open mind and the
ability to
respond intelligently without resorting to name calling..
(up till now the only people I know from Canada were Celene Dion, and Shania
Twain, and i don't know either of them personally.) (I also don't know how
they respond to email. :-)

I like to think that apart from my inital response to Joe's message I have
maintained my decorum and dignity... at least better them most others that
have posted.

Incidently, I have joined the OT list in the hope that someone can tell me
how I can protect my family from armed intruders without being armed
myself....

kindest regards

Franki