Hello Frankie,

Wednesday, July 9, 2003, 3:56:16 AM, you wrote:

F> ahhh..... I sometimes think you yanks are the only democracy that
F> has some semblance of "freedom" left,

We're working on that. Privacy and freedoms are disappearing at an
alarming rate. Palladium and other private efforts may export our
population control technologies to the rest of the world too. The key
is to scare people enough, then offer to 'protect' them. It's working
quite well here.

Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will
not have, nor do they deserve, either one. -- Thomas Jefferson

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]