I have recently installed my first Linux system, chose Mandrake 9.1 and am trying to
convert from Windows. I have been using Mozilla as my Web Browser but have been
running into problems when I get to a site that needs a plug-in like Real Player. Have
looked at the About Plug-ins in the Mozilla Help and it shows this:
MIME Type                               Description                         Suffixes
 Enabled
audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin     RealPlayer Plugin Metafile      rpm               Yes

What is required to get it to work?
Thanks in advance.
David