On Wednesday 09 July 2003 23:49, Frankie wrote:
> guys, I have no real desire to perpetuate this..
>
> but I'll say this...
>
> Can you show me one person who's family was attacked by armed nasties
> who was forced to stand by impotently cos he had no means of defence..
> who agrees with the Joe hills of this world???

About a year ago I was hearing a speech of an american woman travelling
through europe in order to convince people of the evils of death penalty. Her
father was killed in front of her eyes with a gun and she didn't want the
murderer to be killed. She was also against guns of course...

Well that is the one you demanded.

I guess there are two reactions in your situation, as there are two reactions
when your child dies because of drugs maybe: you either shoot the dealer or
start helping addicts. I personally would to the latter - it improves the
situation instead of making it worse...

> If not, then that's the real proof that he is full of what is apparently
> coming from his mouth.
>

> I don't understand most of the political crap this has turned into, nor do
> I care to..
>
> why are you all so keen on turning it into something political???
> Has anyone else been in my situation?? how did you deal with it??
> is your family still alive??
>
> If you haven't been in the situation, then shut the hell up because you
> have not been there and don't know what you are talking about.....

Sorry, that is crap. To have an opinion about war you need to be a soldier?

b.