-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Stephen Kuhn
Sent: Thursday, 10 July 2003 5:48 AM
To: Mandrake Newbie
Subject: Re: [newbie] NEW EMAIL LIST INSTRUCTIONS

Ok - to repost the original:

http://thor.prohosting.com/~kilgoret/mandrake/

I reckon I was the one that started to push it off topic by making the
comment about Aussies not having guns - my bad. I shoulda known this
would veer offcourse uncontrollably and cause much dissension, angst and
anxiety.

--
Thu Jul 10 07:40:01 EST 2003
 07:40:01 up 3 days,  9:12,  3 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.07, 0.08

There has been an alarming increase in the number of things you know
nothing about.