On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 02:17:30 +0200
[EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered:

> OK now I will shut up.

No, don't, just send it to them directly, off list, and cc it to the OT
list, that's what I am doing. See, they just can't deal with facts, so
they bring up red herrings like how we're gonna get "invaded" and won't
have any pop guns to defend ourselves the way the Americans did so
effectively on 9/11, or how there's so many gun murders in Canada,
ignoring the fact it is still 1/100th the rate in the US.

Keep on truckin my friend, it's fun to watch them sputter and rant about
which they know nothing.

:)

--
 Joehill