wade,
well seeing as how it's a microsoft piece of kit i'd guess that the odds of
them realeasing drivers are vanishingly small, however according to:
http://www.linux-usb.org/devices.html
under 'network adapters' the top two entries looks promising, you will need to
know what speed usb port you have, note the second entry seems to imply that
you need a later kernel
it's also not obvious what the actual driver names are from the devices listed
there :)
however assuming that a)the pegasus driver is what you want
b) you have your usb system up and running
then hopefully
#modprobe pegasus (note done as root)
will load the driver, if not you could try some of the other drivers listed
under /lib/modules/2...../kernel/drivers/usb/
use
#modinfo <modulename>
to see what sort of driver it is

now the next bit i could be wrong! :)
assuming the driver is correct then you will need to set up an interface using
that device, assuming you haven't any already then i think you may be talking
'usb0' from something i read online
if you do:
# ifconfig -a
you should hopefully see a refernce to usb0 or indeed to a net interface that
didn't use to be there, if so then you need to set it up,
 i believe you will need to create a file under
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/
called ifcgf-usb0 (assuming usb0 is the interface name) that has something
like:
BOOTPROTO=static
BROADCAST=192.168.129.255
IPADDR=192.168.129.1
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
NETWORK=192.168.129.0
DEVICE=usb0

this assumes a static ip for the interface, you will have to adjust
accordingly
or

DEVICE=usb0
USERCTL=no
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
IPADDR=
NETMASK=
NETWORK=0.0.0.0
BROADCAST=255.255.255.255
DHCP_CLIENT=/sbin/dhcpcd

for a dhcp assigned ip
i ripped that from my dhcp assigned interface on my mandrake firewall so i
figure it should be the right format, not you would have to have /sbin/dhcpcd
on your system

then you should be able to do
#ifup usb0

and if it works
#ifconfig
should show it up and running
then you would need to add your pegasus module (or whatever it turns out to
be) to your start up files, that would either be /etc/modules
with a line:
pegasus

or /etc/modules.conf
with a line:
alias usb0 pegasus

i'm not sure if both would work and if so which is better form

for how wrong i am with this advice wait for others to comment! :)

bascule

--
"Oh no, not again."

-- A bowl of petunias on it's way to certain death.