After working in northern Quebec I can order breakfast, beer and ask ladies
certain questions. But since I am presently residing in southern Nevada the
breakfasts are free(almost) ,the beer is free(as long as you through your
money at the machines) and the ladies are negotiable.
Roly

--
"MicroSoft - The company that made the internet unsafe!

                Linux Counter #241069