Hello Brooks,

Friday, July 18, 2003, 9:17:47 AM, you wrote:

BF> It likely is true.  I'm not in California, so I cannot say
BF> definitively.  However, here is a website that will allow you to
BF> research Mr. Berman and any other politician you want to know about.

BF> http://opengov.media.mit.edu/DBD/CACHE/0000/000/400/025/

If you want to know how a politician will act, follow the money. It is
an excellent predictor of behavior. For starters, check:

http://www.opensecrets.org/

Politicians hate to have this information revealed. It often takes a
bit of digging to get the real situation.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]