Actually, the "perps" settled out of court, and it cost them thousands of
bucks!

As for the latest, there is a thread going on Slashdot right now (hope the
link works-if not just go to htp://slashdot.org and check out the "RIAA
Obtains Subpoenas Against File Swappers" section).

http://slashdot.org/articles/03/07/19/1249214.shtml?tid=126&tid=141&tid=188&tid=95