On Friday 18 July 2003 11:31 am, Inhabitant of Zion wrote:
> Hi
>
> You guys should really read this its outragious - if its true!

> John

it'll never happen.  the jails would be completely overloaded, as if they
aren't already.  i'll admit, i use kazaa.  they won't get everyone into jail,
that's for certain.

this is where our government falls short on a lot of issues......to stop
something that's considered illegial, go to the SOURCE, just like the war on
drugs, they go after a lot of the "small time" dealers and users....go to the
main sources....if you eliminate the supply, no one can do anything, correct?

if i remember everything correctly, it was Metallica that started this whole
war on P2P file trading, because they wanted everyone to buy their albums to
find out that they turned from a once excellent group to a bunch of washed up
has beens who's music completely sucks (just my opinion).  i won't even
download their music anyway!  :)

Mike