On Sunday 20 July 2003 11:05 am, Brooks Family wrote:
> Hi all.  I've got Mandrake 9.1 and I'm currently using Gnome2.2 for my
> desktop.  However, I've noticed that there are a lot more things that
> seem to be written for KDE (themes, applications, etc.). What makes KDE
> so much more popular than Gnome?

I would say that there are more tools to use, and a much better looking
working environment. I can't understand why folks think that KDE is not a
customizable as Gnome, as I think it is more customizable than Gnome. But I
may be mistaken, as I have been using KDE for 3 years, and only dabbled in
Gnome.

--

Linux: For the people, by the people.