, I came up with an interesting solution to my X problem, by

--
  Mea Culpa, but this sounds like a Window's 'expert' kind'a fix.
Their usual advice is to just 'wipe and reload'.  I'm glad you

   BTW, I leave in the mornin for Alabama, anybody goin to the races
at Dega?  I meet with a lot'a I-net friends, usually in OV Hill S
Sec M-N Row 25, before noon.  Look for people wearin stuff that says
RASN (rec.autos.sport.nascar).  Go #3 (either one :)

..      Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      .