Are you converting to XFCE?   :)

My plan is on any future installs, to just install xfce and pekwm.
Well, don't need to intstall pekwm since it's just in my home dir.

I like ice, but as rarely as i use it, i'll let it go.  Also, i won't
have to worry about that stupid gtk problem since ice is the only prog i
have that appears to need the old version.  Or maybe 9.2 will finaly
move forward?

I'm planning on seeing if all my efforts to find fast apps (pekwm, xfce,
sylpheed, dillo) will make my old computer usable.  I'll probably just
use it as a file server anyway, but...

eric