-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of JoeHill
Sent: Monday, 21 July 2003 8:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] MS is at it again...

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:40:56 -0700
Erylon Hines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> I hate MS as much as the next guy (I don't run it at all
at home,
> although it is available via dual boot), but this is
really the fault
> of the pc maker/distributors.  I haven't seen a single pc
in the past
> couple of years that actually came with a real install
disk.

I thoght of that as soon as I posted it! Good point!

Buuuuuut, PC distributors should be selling computers with
install
disks, and who will make them do that?

Darn personal responsibility! I guess it's me...

--
Joehill
Registered Linux user #282046