Hi,

I could start konqueror without any problems.  Then I tried kword and
exactly the same thing happened.

I then tried something else.  Clicking on a *.kwd file from konqueror.  No
associated application was found and I was given the dialog box to choose
application to open the file with.

Does that make any sense?!

thanks!

--