On Wednesday 23 Jul 2003 4:53 am, Lanman wrote:
> I'm with Stephen on this one Gene! Welcome and well said, Sir
> Knight! Get a good grip , and hang on for a hell of a ride!
<snip>
> So, where's everyone else? C'Mon people! Jump in here and say Hi to
> Gene!

Hello, Gene.  Ignore these spats that turn up from time to time.
Filter out the threads that get out of hand.  Once you're away from
them you'll find lots of info from other people's problems, and some
pretty fast help when you post your own.  What's more, peeps are
pretty forgiving when you panic and post a question that you probably
could have sorted out if your mind hadn't been in a flat spin (I've
done that, several times <g>).

Welcome.  Do you have a specific problem?

Anne