On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 08:05:28AM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I need to get a web presence up and running soon and have a OSWD template
> I plan to be using but since i do not know or have the time to learn html
> I require a good WYSIWYG html editor to create my web pages.  Mozilla
> Composer has worked semi-decently though I notice It does not look very
> good on a windows based machine.  I'd like my page to look good on both
> platforms.  This is why i'm seeking a new editor.

How is that the fault of Mozilla? If you're not willing to take the time
to learn how to design a webpage (by learning about html and css etc.) I
don't know how switching tools is going to help you any.

Todd

--
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom