Todd Slater wrote:
On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 08:05:28AM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I need to get a web presence up and running soon and have a OSWD template
I plan to be using but since i do not know or have the time to learn html
I require a good WYSIWYG html editor to create my web pages.  Mozilla
Composer has worked semi-decently though I notice It does not look very
good on a windows based machine.  I'd like my page to look good on both
platforms.  This is why i'm seeking a new editor.

How is that the fault of Mozilla? If you're not willing to take the time
to learn how to design a webpage (by learning about html and css etc.) I
don't know how switching tools is going to help you any.

You can produce web pages with Mozilla that will look the way you want in IE so long as you're careful about things like fonts and CSS. HTML is HTML, whatever you produce it with.

That said, you (arosene, not Todd) could try OpenOffice.

Sir Robin

--
"A strategy is still being formulated."

Robin Turner