> So now, almost always, i am spared the flashes, pictures, etc of ads.
> Less download time and less eye clutter.
>
> I'll send the hosts file if anyone is interested

Do you use it in combination with spaam assassin or procmail?
I've tried to get a working postfix configuration where I could
get a number of hosts to say "451 no spam here" rather than just
filtering out. It could be useful, especially for hinet.net etc.
who continually try to send 400K or larger spams (I am not
exaggerating) with "451 no speekee chinkee" :) or some such.