LOL.... How new am I?  Just born! I have a USB connected JamCam, and I have
installed the gtkam through Control center, in multimedia/graphics, I now
have GTkam.  I have set my JamCam, and gtkam says it has received 4 frames,
but there are no thumbnail images, nada.....

So now I wait for some pablum please, I ain't old enough to chew........LOL

Larry