On Monday 28 Jul 2003 8:12 pm, Michael Adams wrote:

> Anne, what version of Moz offers this? and where is it switched
> on/off?

Looks as though I misled you.  I can't find it in the current Moz, so
perhaps it was a Netscape thing.  What I'm using is the 'allow
pop-ups' with exceptions, which can be set on a site by site basis.
Alternatively you could deny with exceptions.  This is found either
in Edit > Preferences > Privacy & Security > Popup Windows, or from
the Tools menu where you can block or allow from the site you are
currently on, and also manage your lists.

HTH

Anne