On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 13:24, Dennis Myers wrote:
> Has anyone installed two MLinux on two seperate HDs on the same comp and
> figured out how to get lilo to read them both at boot? I am trying to do it
> so that I can beta test and yet run the regular system when I am not running
> tests. Any hints or manual suggestions are appreciated, I have not found
> anything to help.

It would truly be a matter of properly writting out the /etc/lilo.conf
of the first installation; the first installation would write the lilo
to the MBR of the first HD; then after you've done all that wonderful
jazz and gotten your primary installation up and running, do a second
installation on the "second" drive, but choose to NOT write lilo; then
make note of the boot partition for the second installation and whatnot,
and then write that into the /etc/lilo.conf on the first drive.

--
Tue Jul 29 13:40:00 EST 2003
 13:40:00 up 15 days,  5:43,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.24, 0.51

Once the toothpaste is out of the tube, it's hard to get it back in.
                -- H.R. Haldeman