David wrote:

I use Mozilla for my personal accounts with one bank.
I have recently started a business account with another bank.
When I enter the account number and password with the new bank and press go, nothing happens (using Mozilla). I can use my wife's (retch) Win98 and Explorer and it works fine.
I thought it was the popups at first, I have had this issue before then I thought it was in how Mozilla identified itself. I have heard that some banks were going to an Explorer only interface.
I can't seem to find in Mozilla 1.4 any way to have it announce its anything other than Mozilla.
Any ideas to shed some light on this?

Make sure you don't have cookies blocked from the banks domain.

Tools => Cookie Manager => Unblock Cookies from this Site

-- Brant Fitzsimmons [EMAIL PROTECTED] ************************************************************************ "Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it."

                -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903)
                "Maxims for Revolutionists"