Brian Craft wrote:
[snip]
Of course its possible your Bank *is* using Java. If you go here http://java.sun.com/openstudio/applets/clock.html
If a clock appears on your screen Java is working.

If it does not work make sure you have the libjavaplugin_oji.so file in your /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4/plugins folder

If Mozilla has quit working with your bank, file a Bugzilla report on
it. I did a while back and withing 48 hours the problem was fixed. Just remember to be very descriptive in the Bugzilla report and include
the URL for your bank.

Yay, the power of Open Source development.

One thing you might also want to check is your java version. Does it play nice with Moz 1.4? Does it play nice with your bank? I had Java version problems for a while with the Co-operative Bank (UK) who were at least honest enough to say something like "We sorry that if you've upgraded your Java, you might have to wait until we upgrade our software." Eventually it worked fine, but it was a long wait.

Sir Robin

--
"There are other rules, but you'll find out what those are when you break them."
- Blake's 7

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi