On Friday 01 August 2003 09:17 am, Douglas Bainbridge wrote:

> Is there something I'm missing during Expert install? Or is there some
> way of incorporating the modprobe, etc.into boot-up?
>
> TIA
>
> DougB

Did you check to see if everything was inserted into /etc/modules or
modules.conf?

Did yo do a "depmod -a" as root after inserting what you needed?

Just a few thoughts there.

These lines are in /etc/modules with my Adaptec 2930:
scsi_hostadapter

and this is in /etc/modules.conf:
probeall scsi_hostadapter aic7xxx
alias scsi0 aic7xxx