On Saturday 02 August 2003 08:34 am, Paul graced me with:
> Hi T,
>
> I got 1.4.4. working already, with the RPM's from the site that
> Brian pointed out. No problem at all.

Good for you! If you can get all the RPM's needed to satisfy
dependencies, all's fine.  :0)

> > way to change. Have you tried to print an email as yet? I went
> > all
>
> I very rarely print e-mails. I gave it a try, since you mentioned
> it. It does print with a very weird font. Even worse: when printing
> to a PDF file, the same weird font is used.

Well....at least I know it isn't me, or something specific to my
layout. I have a RH 9 workstation running the default-installed
1.2.x. I think I'll install 1.4.4 on it and see if I get the same
ugly printer font. Maybe someone will jump in here and give us some
clues as to how to get rid of this font. <hint, hint??>

I can imagine that printing as a PDF has to be butt-ugly, too.
):0p

> Not a big deal for me, but I can see where the shoe hurts.

Dr. Smith used to say on the old TV show, Lost In Space'....

"Oh, the pain...the pain..."

T :0)