On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 22:02, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 18:42, Brian Parish wrote:
> > Just installed 1.4.4  Very nice - even synch with the Palm V works!  I
> > still can't find a way however, of archiving or deleting old calendar
> > entries.  So currently I have well over 2000 appointment records being
> > synchronized with the Palm V, taking many minutes.
> >
> > Am I missing something?  This a basic requirement, so maybe I am.
> >
> > TIA
> > Brian
>
> Didn't we cover this already before? Like a few months back or something
> like that?
>
> Meanwhile, you might want to check into the Evo listing - there are
> scripts you can create to do such as that - or maybe a script is already
> created...
>
> BTW, what do you reckon about the "new look" of Evo? I'm still using
> 1.3.3 - mainly because I don't want to download 50+ mb right now...and
> I'm carefully rearranging my home network...

We sort of covered it, but only with negative results and in relation to
a much older version.  Thought I'd give it another spin as I still can't
believe it's not there.  Good idea about scripts though.  I'll do some
google-ing and report back if I turn anything up.

The new look is a vast improvement.  Didn't realize just how much until
I went back the the version on the 9.1 distro after installing the
cooker version and finding that it didn't work at all.

cheers
Brian