On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 15:47, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 August 2003 08:08 am, Douglas Bainbridge wrote:
>
> > I tried editing /etc/modules.conf manually (as also suggested by Dark
> > Lord  - many thanks), adding the following lines
>
> Doug, did you try doing what I suggested in my last reply? Using MCC to find
> your card and configure the module from there? Just curious as to the result!

Ronald,
Thanks again. I tried editing modules.conf (and also modules) as you
suggested - but no effect.  I wrote back some days ago but haven't seen
it on the mailing list,so don't know what happened to it. Did you send
another e-mail?
I have tried MCC=> Hardware=> Harddrake, but there's no sign of anything
relating to (genuine) SCSI.

DougB